In our grocery section you’re sure to find everything you need for your stay here, from fresh bread and vegetables to meat, game and fish and sweets.
Lactose intolerant? We carry non-dairy products in addition to our regular dairy items. Why not stock up on freeze-dried fast-food for your mountain tour? Or crisps and Tex-Mex food. We also carry breakfast cereals and porridge, soft drinks, beer and juice, hot dogs and, of course, Swedish meatballs.
Whatever else you usually find at your local grocer’s you’re likely to find at Fjällbua: newspapers, cleaning products and household goods, souvenirs, trekking items and more. Come on in and see for yourself.
Whenever we can, we source our food and beverage items locally from Swedish producers. Here’s a sampling:
- Basic grocery range from Axfood
- Wild-game products including reindeer meat from Bruksvallarnas Smokehouse (also a quality producer of delicious smoked fish from Swedish waters)
- Deli meats by Siljans Chark in Mora
- Soft drinks and craft beer from Mora Bryggeri
- Deli delicacies from Ridderheims
- Fruit and vegetables from Grönsakshallen Sorunda in Mora, known for its high standard of product quality
- Dairy products from a local dairy farm in Gefle
During high season, we get deliveries of freshly baked bread nearly every weekday. We even bake our own bread right here in the shop.